Western Wake Pediatrics, PA participates with the following carriers:
- Aetna –Aetna negotiations still ongoing – potential termination to occur 08/01/2019.
- BCBS – to include Blue Value and Blue Local; excluding Medicaid
- Cigna Healthcare – excluding Connect Network and Cigna SureFit
- Humana / ChoiceCare Network
- Medicaid/Carolina Access
- Tricare – to include Prime and Select – excluding Tricare Prime Remote
- United Healthcare – excluding Medicaid
- Wellcare (Medicaid only)
Western Wake Pediatrics, PA does not participate or file insurance for Medishare, Libertyshare or any PHCS plans. Patients with these share plans are considered self-pay patients.
Announcement: Upcoming Medicaid Transformation
If your child is currently a patient at Western Wake Pediatrics, please take special note of this announcement.
In November 2019, N.C. Medicaid and N.C. Health Choice are moving to “Medicaid Managed Care”. This means, instead of the State managing your healthcare plan, a private insurance company will be managing your healthcare plan. You will be required to select a plan from one of four insurance carriers the State has selected. At this time, our office plans to enroll as a provider with one carrier - Wellcare
More information will be forthcoming from the State DHHS office. Please make sure that DHHS has your current address and be on the lookout for information that will be mailed to your home.
Additional information can be found online at: DHHS - Medicaid and NCHC Fact Sheet
If you have any questions please contact our billing office at 919-858-4931 or 919-858-4932. Thank you.