In order to continue to provide services while reducing the risk of infection to you and your family, we will now use telemedicine for nearly all conditions outside of the well-child checkup. Please call our office and press option 2, to request a telemedicine visit appointment, as we need to make sure that your provider is available and to allow sufficient time for this service. Our nurse triage may determine your child needs an in-office visit instead of a telemedicine visit. Any in-office sick visits will remain in the afternoon but telemedicine sick visits will be offered throughout the day during regularly scheduled clinic hours. If during the telemedicine visit your provider determines the need for an in-person physical exam or labwork, an in-office visit will then be scheduled. We appreciate your patience as we continue to adapt to the changes around us. Thank you for trusting us to take care of your children.
- After you schedule an appointment with our office staff, you will be given a passcode.
- Go to https://wwpeds.doxy.me/ 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time to be on time for your appointment.
- When prompted "Who are you here to meet with", please select the provider that you scheduled your appointment with, and "Enter" room. Please note that these appointments are provider-specific. Please do not select any other provider other than the one you have made your appointment with.
- When prompted to "Enter your name here" please enter the Patient's Name and the passcode you were provided by our office. If you do not have your passcode, please call our office at 919 859-9991 and press option 2 for scheduling and they will provide that to you.
- Click Enable Camera. If you are using your cell phone, please have your camera on "selfie mode" prior to this. If not, please log out of website, change camera mode, and retake steps 2 through 4. If you are using the computer, please make sure that your computer camera is enabled along with audio.
- You will be placed in your provider's waiting room. Your provider will be with you shortly.
Please call our office at 919 859-9991 option 2 for scheduling if you are having difficulties.