Telemedicine decreases risk of exposure to infectious diseases. Most all sick visits will be done via telemedicine first and then in-person as needed for a physical exam or lab work. Exceptions will be determined by clinical staff. Mental health visits and care for stable chronic medical issues (such as asthma) are perfect for telemedicine.
Please call our office at (919) 859-9991 option 2, to schedule an appointment so we can set aside time exclusively for your child.
- How to have a telemedicine visit:
- Schedule an appointment. A nurse will call you prior to the scheduled time to obtain information for the provider.
- Go to https://wwpeds.doxy.me/
- Select the provider you are scheduled to see from the drop down menu and “enter” the digital waiting room.
- Enter the patient’s name when prompted to “Enter your name here.”
- Enter the Passcode which is provided by our office.
- Enable the program to access both Camera and Audio.
- You will be placed in your provider's waiting room. Your provider will be with you shortly.